Monday, June 21, 2010

The Spice of Life


The variety of cars to spot on Sunday in Las Olas is amazing. I took all of these shots within a mile of each other in about an hour or so. From the hardly exotic, but interesting Plymouth Prowler and a super hot rotary engine Mazda RX-2, cool cars kept driving by. The Porsche Turbo and Aston Martin Vantage are always a treat. I think I may have found the exact right color for a hot Camaro, and Ferrari proves that red is not the only acceptable color for their stable. But the catch of the day is the Bentley Continental Supersport. This is a car that has more weight on its rear axle than my Honda S2000 that accelerates from zero to sixty mph in 3.7 seconds. It's super serious exterior and carbon fiber and billet aluminum interior hint at the 621 Bees-in-its Bonnet and exude 'presence' like no other car I know.













No comments:

Post a Comment