Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In the course of a day


In the course of a normal day in Las Olas, I may encounter exotics, classics that are driven daily or monied young Turks out for a nice meal at Chima's Brazilian steak house before a night of late night street racing. I spotted the Red Viper pulling into LA Fitness and the gorgeous blue 911SC (an all time favorite of mine) on the way home. There's Ferrari 599 & a Gallardo passing my street corner and another one (a Spyder) on Las Olas Boulevard. The guy in the S2000 is me.The pure white Hemi Challenger rumbled suitably for the setting, but I had to pull two U-turns and do an over the shoulder grab shot to catch the Gold Lamborghini and the Night Stalker Black super hot Nissan Skyline GTR screaming up to Chima's. These young men were unencumbered, their brake discs were practically glowing and their engines were clicking hot. These men are reckless threats to society and all that we hold dear. That doesn't mean I'm not just a little jealous.












No comments:

Post a Comment